I need to cancel/reschedule my appointment!
What do I do?
You have to cancel it yourself, and will need to message me to reschedule!
- First, find the appointment confirmation email you received from when your appointment was booked. There will be a button at the bottom of the email where you can select to cancel your appointment.
- Select to CANCEL your appointment, even if you want to reschedule! Since my schedule is always full you will not be able to select a new date online. If you wish to re-book you will be added to my "reschedule" list (after you've sent your separate reschedule message) and will be contacted during the next available round of booking to do so.
- You MUST send me a message to be added to the reschedule list. If you only cancel your appointment without further contacting me I am to assume you no longer want this appointment.
- Please CLICK HERE to read through cancellation policies, as they are subject to update.
- Remember, all deposits are non-refundable. If you cancel your appointment within the appropriate time your deposit will rollover to ONE rescheduled appointment. If you no longer wish to be tattooed by me you do not get your deposit back.
If you need to be added to the reschedule list you may submit a message from the form below.