Current Client Waitlist
(AKA 'TOUCH UP WAITLIST')
Rules/FAQ for CURRENT CLIENT Waitlist :
- I am only using the waitlist to book touch ups, you will not have to book a touch up online anymore! (YAY!)
- Do not leave a voicemail asking to be added to the waitlist. A voicemail WILL NOT (EVER) count as a formal touch up request.
- You will remain in your spot on my waitlist until your appointment is booked. You may email or message me whenever you'd like to see where you are currently on the list.
- You have to “check-in” in order to be called on booking day, and there are now two ways you can do that! You can either text 812-213-0016 or fill out the check-in form on the website (here’s the link to do that, http://www.addisonedge.com/booking-day-check-in.html ) When you message to check-in please let me know if you’d like to be contacted to book, skipped for this round (or a few, include what month you’d like to have your appointment) or if you’d like to be removed from the waitlist altogether. If I do not hear from you after two consecutive rounds of booking I am to assume you no longer wish to have the procedure done and you will be removed from the waitlist. To be re-added you will have to resubmit a waitlist request and will be added to the end of the appropriate waitlist. So please, make sure to check-in (via email or text) for me to call you on booking day. If I do not hear from you I will not call you!❤️
- This waitlist is only for clients that I have already tattooed. If you have a cosmetic tattoo done by someone else and are wanting it touched up you must book as a new client.
- If you are wanting nipples, scar correction or tattoo removal a consultation is require before booking an appointment.
*Policies are subject to change or be added at any time.
Please visit the BOOKING RELEASE DATES page to see the full list of touch up booking dates.
You will receive a confirmation email to let you know that you have been added to the list and what number you are in line. Even though I ask you to include days of the week or times that do/don't work for you - I cannot guarantee that those days will be available once I get to you to book your appointment! I will try my very best to work with everyone on booking days but please remember that I can only do so many appointments per month and I have quite a few other clients to schedule in the same span!
Booking day for touch up appointments is on the second Saturday of every month. Those who will be making it into the next month will receive an email about a week in advance as a heads up! I will begin calling those on my waitlist in the early afternoon on booking day. If I call and you do not answer you will have 10 minutes to return the call before I move to the next client on my waitlist - so please make sure to have your phones nearby! If you do miss the call and 10 minutes have passed call back as soon as you see you've missed my call because if I still have appointments available I will be able to book you! As I go down my list you will get to pick your appointment day/time out of the available spots I have left! If none of the dates I have left work for you don't worry! You will remain on my waitlist and be the first I contact for the next round of booking and have the entire month to pick from. :)