Plasma Skin Tightening Waitlist
Rules/FAQ for Plasma Skin Tightening Waitlist
- All official requests must be submitted from the form below.
- A consultation is required before I will book a procedure to ensure that you are a good candidate. You will have to answer questions about your skin and the area you'd like to have tightened below, and then when you receive your waitlist confirmation email will be sent the first available date for your consultation.
- Please do not leave a voicemail on the studio machine asking to be added to the waitlist. A voicemail WILL NOT (EVER) count as a formal request. I am the only person who can confirm your spot on the waitlist. If you call and talk to one of my coworkers that does not count!
- Remember, a $100 non-refundable deposit is required to book an appointment. Right now I will not require a deposit to save a spot on the waitlist however this may change in the future. Deposits will be taken over the phone when scheduling your appointment!
- You will remain in your spot on my waitlist until your appointment is booked. At any point you may email me to see where you are on the list.
- On booking days I pull from my reschedule list first, touch up list and then finally plasma and new clients. When you get your confirmation email it will include your number in line on the new client list. Once you are reached in the booking process you will receive a second email to inform you what number you are in line on booking day. These numbers will be different since I am pulling from ALL waitlists to book.