Can I Have This Done If I'm Pregnant Or Breastfeeding?
I will not tattoo pregnant or nursing mothers. There are many reasons why pregnant women should not
get any type of body modification done, here's a list of just a few of them!
- When you're pregnant, your blood volume raises an average of 25%, which means heavier bleeding that will negatively effect the healing process.
- Your immune system is lowered, which means it can take FOREVER to heal.
- Higher chances of passing out.
- If you do get an infection, you risk passing it to the baby.
- Your hormones can cause hyperpigmentation, among other skin conditions.
- Your skin may become more sensitive, which means avoidable excess pain.
- If during a tattoo you experience excessive pain or stress and your body goes into shock, you risk going into early labor or even a spontaneous miscarriage.