Current Client Waitlist
(AKA 'TOUCH UP WAITLIST')
Rules/FAQ for CURRENT CLIENT Waitlist :
- I am only using the waitlist to book touch ups, you will not have to book a touch up online anymore! (YAY!)
- Do not leave a voicemail asking to be added to the waitlist. A voicemail left on the shop answering machine WILL NOT (EVER) count as a formal touch up request. I am the only person who can confirm your spot on the touchup waitlist. If you call and talk to one of my coworkers that does not count!
- You will remain in your spot on my waitlist until your appointment is booked. You may email me after each round of booking that you are not contacted to see where you are.
- Once you are reached to book, it is now required that you 'check-in' to be called to schedule. Here's the direct link to the page that explains this - http://www.addisonedge.com/booking-day-check-in.html . If you would like to be skipped for that round (or a few) you have to respond to let me know for how long! If your name is on the list on the website and I don’t hear back from you, you will not be called. If I hear nothing from you for two rounds of booking you will be removed from rotation and can request to be added to the end of the list whenever you please! When I reach you on the list to book, I will send you a ‘Booking Alert Email’ and your name will be on the ‘Booking Day Check-In’ list on the website. You may respond either via the check-in page (link above) or directly to the 'Booking Alert Email' for me to call you on the booking day!***
- This waitlist is only for clients that I have already tattooed. If you have a cosmetic tattoo done by someone else and are wanting it touched up you must book as a new client.
- If you are wanting nipples, scar correction or tattoo removal a consultation is require before booking an appointment.
*Policies are subject to change or be added at any time.
Please visit the BOOKING RELEASE DATES page to see the full list of touch up booking dates.
You will receive a confirmation email to let you know that you have been added to the list and what number you are in line. Even though I ask you to include days of the week or times that do/don't work for you - I cannot guarantee that those days will be available once I get to you to book your appointment! I will try my very best to work with everyone on booking days but please remember that I can only do so many appointments per month and I have quite a few other clients to schedule in the same span!
Booking day for touch up appointments is on the second Saturday of every month. Those who will be making it into the next month will receive an email about a week in advance as a heads up! I will begin calling those on my waitlist in the early afternoon on booking day. If I call and you do not answer you will have 10 minutes to return the call before I move to the next client on my waitlist - so please make sure to have your phones nearby! If you do miss the call and 10 minutes have passed call back as soon as you see you've missed my call because if I still have appointments available I will be able to book you! As I go down my list you will get to pick your appointment day/time out of the available spots I have left! If none of the dates I have left work for you don't worry! You will remain on my waitlist and be the first I contact for the next round of booking and have the entire month to pick from. :)