How Do I Contact Addison Edge Cosmetics?
In order, my preferred ways of communicating are TEXTING, EMAILING, CALLING, OR FACEBOOK MESSENGER.
- Texting is the easiest and most preferred way of communication because it's quick and easy for me to reply to during a busy day. This is the best way to contact me if you have a quick question regarding a recent (or soon upcoming) appointment, or if you have arrived at the studio on the day of your appointment. (I have upgraded from the Google voice number to a real life work phone, so this number is new as of 2/2022! :) Hooray!)
- Emailing is my second preferred way of communication. Emailing is how I will send detailed booking information, and where you will receive automated messages from my software regarding scheduled appointments. I prefer this over phone calls because it gives me a paper trail of our past conversations (my memory is horrible and I like to be able to refer to past conversations!)
- Calling is actually probably my least favorite form of communication (except on booking days, I have to call you on booking day to select an appointment day/time and take a deposit payment). Very rarely do I have time to answer stray phone calls, especially on days I'm working, and I am not very good at returning phone calls/voicemails either. I also do not do consultations or Q&A's over the phone. I understand that this isn't ideal for everyone, and it may change in the future, but for now that's how it works best for me!❤️
- Facebook Messenger is used the least often. The inbox is quite messy and stressful to navigate (especially now that it's linked to Instagram messages), and I don't really like Facebook and actually try to avoid it for the most part, haha. I do check messages there since there is quite a bit of traffic on Facebook in general, but it's definitely the last place to message me especially if it's important. (Addison Edge Cosmetics, LLC. - NOT my personal account!)
I WILL ALSO SAY, I am not always on top of my messages and get behind sometimes. Emails are usually checked once or twice a month (as I'm adding this information to my website it's been a couple weeks since I've answered emails). Please, if something is *actually* important, text me. If you've sent a message checking your place in line or asking a general question about something - please have patience with me if I do not respond quickly!☺️❤️
PLACES I WILL NEVER RESPOND TO MESSAGES ABOUT APPOINTMENTS/SCHEDULING/WORK/ETC.
- INSTAGRAM DM'S (personal or business account)
- MY PERSONAL FACEBOOK MESSENGER
- MY PERSONAL CELL PHONE NUMBER
- CARRIER PIGEON