Nipple and/or Areola Tattoo Waitlist
Rules/FAQ for NIPPLE TATTOO Waitlist :
- All official requests must be submitted from the form below.
- Please do not leave a voicemail on the studio machine asking to be added to the waitlist. A voicemail WILL NOT (EVER) count as a formal request. I am the only person who can confirm your spot on the waitlist. If you call and talk to one of my coworkers that does not count!
- Once you are reached to book, it is now required that you 'check-in' to be called to schedule. Here's the direct link to the page that explains this - http://www.addisonedge.com/booking-day-check-in.html . If you would like to be skipped for that round (or a few) you have to respond to let me know for how long! If your name is on the list on the website and I don’t hear back from you, you will not be called. If I hear nothing from you for two rounds of booking you will be removed from rotation and can request to be added to the end of the list whenever you please! When I reach you on the list to book, I will send you a ‘Booking Alert Email’ and your name will be on the ‘Booking Day Check-In’ list on the website. You may respond either via the check-in page (link above) or directly to the 'Booking Alert Email' for me to call you on the booking day!***
- You will remain in your spot on my waitlist until your appointment is booked. At any point you may email me to see where you are on the list.
- If you would like to come in for a consultation before requesting a spot on the list or before the day of your appointment you may come in on any of the consultation dates listed on my site.
- On booking days I pull from my reschedule list first, touch up list and then new client list. Once you are reached in the booking process you will receive a second email to inform you what number you are in line on booking day. These numbers will be different since I am pulling from ALL waitlists to book.